Web Traffic Analysis
How do you know if your website is effective? Well, if you're selling something directly online, sales numbers might help. But even then, how do you know if your being effective in turning visitors into buying customers? How do you know if you have repeat customers?
There are ways to measure how effective your website is, known as Web Metrics. Using customized web metrics tools, we can analyze your web traffic to find out:
- How many real visitors do you receive per day / week / monthy?
- When are your peak times for traffic?
- How long do visitors stay on your website?
- Where do visitors enter your site? Where do they leave?
- What keywords and search engines do your visitors use to find you?
- How many repeat visitors / customers do you have? How often do they return?
- How many visitors become actual customers via sales or leads?
- Do one-time customers turn into repeat customers?
We'll work with you to determine what you need to know and customize your reports accordingly. Contracts for Web Traffic Analysis generally include initial requirements definition and consultation, customized traffic analysis reports for a given period of time (i.e. once a month for 6 months), detailed explanations of analysis, and recommendations for tweeking and updating your website to increase effectiveness.
Web Traffic Analysis Fees
Since every business is different, with different needs, goals, products, and services, we offer customized solutions, not cookie-cutter packages. Web traffic analysis fees vary by project, determined by the types of reports, how many reports are to be done, and how often analysis reporting is scheduled. Our web traffic analysis charges include a one-time setup fee, due at contract signing, and monthly reporting and consultation fees, due quarterly.
Ongoing Web Traffic Analysis & Monitoring
To ensure long-term effectiveness and up-to-date figures for your business, extended analysis and monitoring service can ensure that your website remains effective throughout changing markets, technology, and economies.